Saturday 13 April 2013

Feminine Curves: A History of Elegantly Waisted Icons...


A timeless focus on the hip and waist ratio for women has always been a high priority, being curvaceous is a beautiful feature to possess as it gives you a vast choice of what clothes will flatter your frame, a slim waist and wider hips looks both elegant and feminine as well as creating a desirable soft silhouette. Crowd pleasing curves has been a focus for women for centuries and so many icons have helped encourage women to embrace or  emphasize their naturally curvy and feminine physique...

 1950's Marilyn Monroe
"The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up"- Marilyn Monroe
1960's Elizabeth Taylor
"When people say: she's got everything, I've only one answer: I haven't had tomorrow" - Elizabeth Taylor
1960's Brigitte Bardot
'Every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it'- Brigitte Bardot
1970's Farrah Fawcett
"I am proud of what I've got, and I need an audience"-
1980's Pamela Anderson
"And I'm not an actress, I don't think I am an actress. I think I've created a brand and a business.' - Pamela Anderson
2000's Beyonce Knowles
"Some people think one thing is beautiful, some people think another is. When people say that I am 'most beautiful' or 'most sexy', it bother's me. "I like fashion and I like to look good . I like to try at least, but everyone has their own opinion"- Beyonce Knowles
2000's Scarlett Johansson
"If you're comfortable with yourself, then it's sexy. Maybe people think I look sexy because I feel sexy. I am a very liberated person that way. I am very comfortable with my sexuality, my body, my face - well, sometimes I'm not comfortable with my face, but it's stuch there and there's nothing I can do about it." - Scarlett Johansson
Megan,
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment